Dandelion, rooibos, spices, oh my! What an amazing group of herbs you have in this cup of tea. Naturally fermented rooibos, with its earthy red depths and abundant health benefits drawn up from the very tip of the Cape of Africa, meets roasted dandelion and chicory, Europe’s super healthy roots with bitter principles that start your digestion singing.
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and cloves
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory, organic dates, organic dandelion root, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper, cloves.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.